Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First day of Blogging

I am feeling.... HAPPY!!

I can't wait to upload my favorite videos on this blog. I plan on using this blog as a supplement to my Google Site daily update. I use videos very often in class and just as I provide PowerPoint presentations to my students, I would love to give them access to a variety of videos as a study tool. I hope to add my first video today...... Maybe Scientific Method.. or maybe.. Metric System.. or maybe even branches of Earth Science. =)

4 comments:

  1. http://bloggyscience.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-feeling.html

    HIII!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://abramsbiology.blogspot.com/ Its been grat talking to you and thank you for some of the information about your weeb site. Its always nice to share idea's and get a different idea's from so many people here.
    jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.thinkfinity.com
    Hi Gina, This is a very good website that may be very useful in class. Try all the links

    ReplyDelete